Who’s the responsible for your personal data processing?
The information and/or the personal data that you provide to us will be included in a file under responsibility of:
Entity: FÁBRICA DE CANDEEIROS - M.A.F. CASTRO, S.A.
Address: Rua Presa da Cavada, 262, 4510 - 640 FÂNZERES
For what purpose do we handle your personal data?
The information and/or personal data that are provided to us will be kept and used for the following purposes:
- Client relations Management;
- Post-sale services, including installation services, delivery and repair are included on this data processing;
- Disclosure of promotional campaigns;
- Direct marketing actions, such as notifications for promotional campaigns or other commercial advantages that can be suitable to the clients;
- Transmission to third parties for direct marketing and advertising actions, like promotional campaigns or other commercial advantages that can be suitable to the clients:
- Transmission of the information above via e-mail;
- Transmission of the information above via text message;
- Transmission to third parties for communication purposes;
- Transmission to third parties for brand’s promotional campaigns;
For how long will we keep your personal data?
The provided personal data will be kept for a determined period of time according to the following criteria: (i) legal obligation of conservation; (ii) duration of the contractual relationship and care to any liabilities resulting from such relationship; and (iii) request of suppression by the interested party, in the applicable cases.
What is the legitimacy of the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the pursuit of the commercial activity and client relations management.
Which recipients will communicate your data?
The personal data you have provided us with may be communicated for the purposes indicated on the paragraph “For what purpose do we handle your personal data?”
In the communication’s context referred on the previous paragraph, international transfers of data may be done to third countries or international organizations on which there is, or not, an adequacy decision from the European Commission relating to them. International transfers to countries that cannot guarantee an adequate level of protection will be exceptional and will take place whenever they are essential for the full development of the contractual relationship.
FÁBRICA DE CANDEEIROS - M.A.F. CASTRO, S.A., Lda has data protection clauses to adequately guarantee the protection of your data within the framework of international communications and transfers of your data, in countries where it is possible to apply it.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Under the terms and with the scope established in the current regime, any person has the right to:
- Confirm if in FÁBRICA DE CANDEEIROS - M.A.F. CASTRO, S.A. we are dealing with your personal data or not;
- Having access to the data and information related to its treatment;
- Request rectification of inaccurate data;
- Request the deletion of the data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected; FÁBRICA DE CANDEEIROS - M.A.F. CASTRO, S.A. will no longer treat the data except for the exercise or defense in the legal or judicial area.
- Request limitation of the processing of your data, as the data can only be treated with your consent, except for its conservation and use for the exercise, defense of claims, protection of the rights of another natural or legal person and for reasons of major public interest of the European Union or of a particular Member State;
- Oppose to the processing of your data. In such case FÁBRICA DE CANDEEIROS - M.A.F. CASTRO, S.A. will cease to treat it, except for the defense of possible complaints;
- To receive in a structured format, of common use and easy reading, the personal data that has been facilitated to FÁBRICA DE CANDEEIROS - M.A.F. CASTRO, S.A., who transmits them directly to another responsible party when technically possible;
- Withdraw the consent granted, if applicable, for the purpose included in the paragraph "For what purpose do we handle your personal data?", without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The previous rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability may be exercised directly by the data subject or by a legal or voluntary representative through a written communication addressed to the National Data Protection Commission, especially when it considers that it did not obtain satisfaction in the exercise of the rights, through the web page enabled for such purposes by the corresponding Control Authority.
How to exercise your rights?
You may exercise your rights by sending registered letter or by e-mail to the addresses defined below.
- Entity: FÁBRICA DE CANDEEIROS - M.A.F. CASTRO, S.A.
- Address: Rua Presa da Cavada, 262, 4510 - 640 FÂNZERES
- E-mail: email@example.com;